Ms. Sandy needs some 4th-6th grade kids who can be her Lab Assistants to help fine tune projects for future STEAM classes at Cruces Creatives. Come in and develop your maker skills!
Projects on the prototyping agenda include:
- Building camera boxes for stop motion cameras
- Felting wool to use in a backdrop for stop motion scene
- Making a stop motion video (with LEGO!)
- Creating indoor plant propagation stations using design software, the X-Carve router, and some good old fashioned paint!
- Vinyl cling mural on the kids room windows
Please note that masks continue to be required for everyone at Cruces Creatives.
This class is FREE due to the support of NMSU STEM Outreach and the 21st Century Schools grant. Due to our funding regulations, students of 21st Century Schools* will have preference for class enrollment. Please see the list of these schools below. Space permitting, students from other schools in Las Cruces are welcome to attend!
(Additional information below image)
*21st Century Schools include:
Booker T Washington Elementary
Cesar Chavez Elementary
Dona Ana Elementary
Loma Heights Elementary
Lynn Middle School
University Hills Elementary
Valley View Elementary
Direct questions or concerns to email@example.com