Reopening - Phase 1
Begins June 17th
Cruces Creatives will be reopening starting this week and we wanted to share a few of the new policies and safety guidelines with you.
- Our first reopening date is Wednesday, June 17th.
- We will be open Wednesdays and Fridays, 10am – 6pm; and Saturdays 9am – 5pm.
- For the time being, we will only be open on these 3 days and during limited hours. Over time we will add more hours.
- As part of our Phase 1 reopening, our hours will be for members and volunteers only. If you are an individual from the public, please schedule a time with Lindsey McDonald, either through firstname.lastname@example.org or 575-448-1072. (We have a few shifts with fewer hands than normal, and this phased opening and scheduling will allow our team to keep up with needed safety tasks. Thanks for your patience on this!)
- Our Kids Room is currently closed.
- The Classroom / Conference Room is currently closed for PPE production.
- We have a new limited capacity of 49.
- Each room will have a max number of participants. There will be signs on each room announcing that number.
- Each shift monitors will sanitize heavily used places like door handles, and the logbook station
- The Break Room will have limited functions, including no community coffee, no shared food, no reusable kitchenware, and only one user at a time. All food consumption should only happen in the Break Room.
- For the moment, most classes, workshops, and events are suspended. We'll share more info on these activities restarting at a later time.
Rules of Behavior
Thank you again for being part of our larger Cruces Creatives community. We'll be doing our best to maintain good safety and sanitizing practices, and appreciate your help in these practices to keep our community safe. You, our members, our volunteers, our team, and the wider community we connect to are the whole reason we exist.
- Masks – everyone masked, all the time unless you have a medical reason not to, or are under the age of 3.
- If an individual has shown COVID symptoms, they should avoid Cruces Creatives for at least 2 weeks after symptoms have dissipated.
- Members, volunteers, and any visitors should use hand sanitizer before logging into the Logbook.
- Member, volunteers, and visitors should regularly wash their hands while at CC, and for 20+ seconds.
- Everyone is required to stay 6’+ away from one another.
- All individuals should clean work stations, both before and after use. Cleaning supplies will be placed around the building.
- Members and volunteers will need to have their own PPE. Folks can either come with their own, or there will be eye protection and ear plugs available for sale at the front desk.
Stay safe and thank you,
Lea, the CC Board, and the Admin Team
PS. Two our team members, Lea Wise-Surguy and Patrick DeSimio, are expecting their first child this August / September!
As such, they will both be out of the office for the foreseeable future. If you need to contact them for questions, special projects, or other important tasks, please feel free to email them at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. They will respond as soon as they can.