|Tues, Wed, Thur||Fri, Sat||Sun|
|9am - 9pm||9am - 5pm||1pm - 5pm|
- Acquire and make available to the public all tools and software needed for local production, local repairs, and rapid prototyping;
- Educate community members in the safe and effective use of such tools and software;
- Employ recycled and recovered resources as raw materials for the makerspace; and
- Integrate tools, space, and human skills for projects that promote economic development, protect the environment, and enhance quality of life.
- Use recycled plastics and glass as feed materials for 3D printers;
- Use waste biomass and surplus construction materials as resources in the makerspace; and
- Host classes and workshops on product design, product repair, and sustainable architecture/construction.